THE FLASH Pass
THE FLASH Pass — Six Flags New England
The FLASH Pass will be availabe online soon.
How to Buy
- THE FLASH Pass can be purchased online or at the Flash Pass building located on Main Street past the Rental Center.
- Prices for THE FLASH Pass vary depending on level of service and number of riders. Park admission is additional. Up to five extra riders can be added to your THE FLASH Pass for an additional charge.
- A valid state-issued driver’s license, passport or current Season Pass is required to rent THE FLASH Pass. The ID will be held until THE FLASH Pass is returned in the same condition it was rented. School IDs are not accepted.
With a Gold THE FLASH Pass, you enjoy a significant reduction in wait time allowing you to ride more rides with less wait. Gold THE FLASH Passes are priced from $65.00 for the first person.
Platinum THE FLASH Pass allows you to enjoy riding our rides with the least amount of waiting! Consecutive Riding allows you to WAIT ONCE and RIDE TWICE. Quantities are limited. Platinum THE FLASH Passes are priced from $95.00 for the first person.
Pass Holder Savings
Season Pass Holders save $5 on THE FLASH Pass. Discount available in-park only. Must present valid Season Pass or Member ID at THE FLASH Pass booth when reserving unit. Discount is per Season Pass Holder.
- Blizzard River
- CATWOMAN’s Whip
- Wicked Cyclone - Platinum only
- GOTHAM CITY Gauntlet Escape from Arkham Asylum
- JOKER's Wildcard
- Mind Eraser
- New England SkyScreamer
- Splash Water Falls
- Stampede Bumper Cars
THE FLASH Pass — Hurricane Harbor
Hurricane Harbor is closed for the season. See you next May!
THE FLASH Pass can now be enjoyed at Hurricane Harbor! At Hurricane Harbor, you wear a lightweight wristband that is simple to use and allows you to make ride reservations using kiosks located at various locations throughout the water park. Simply scan your wristband, choose your ride, confirm your reservation and wait for your wristband to count down. When it reaches zero, it's your turn to ride!
Choose your speed and don’t stand in line!
With THE FLASH Pass Gold wristband your reservation will be reduced by up to 50% and you won’t have to stand in line!
With THE FLASH Pass Regular wristband, you wait as long as everyone else but you don’t have to stand in line so you can spend more time having fun elsewhere in the park while you wait.
How to Buy
- Purchase THE FLASH Pass wristbands online or at the Sales Center located inside the entrance to Hurricane Harbor.
- Limited quantities are available.
- A $5 refundable deposit for each wristband is required at time of pick up.
A regular THE FLASH Pass wristband allows you to enjoy your day at Hurricane Harbor by avoiding lines at your favorite rides! With a regular THE FLASH Pass, you wait as long as everyone else but not in line, you can enjoy your free ticket elsewhere in the park.
With a Gold THE FLASH Pass wristband, you enjoy a significant reduction in wait time allowing you to ride more rides with less wait.
A limited number of THE FLASH Pass wristbands are available for purchase each operating day. Park admission is additional. The wristbands will be available only while supplies last and are valid only on the day of purchase. THE FLASH Pass wristband may be used on the following Hurricane Harbor rides, although rides can vary by day. Please check at THE FLASH Pass Sales Center for a list of specific Hurricane Harbor rides available during your visit.
- Adventure River
- Big Kahuna
- Bonzai Pipelines
- Cannonball Falls
- Geronimo Falls and Zooma Falls
- Shark Attack
- Swiss Family Toboggan
THE FLASH Pass prices are subject to change without notice.
WIN PARK TICKETS
ENTER DAILY. INSTANT WIN!